Happy Halloween Everyone

Some must see Horror/Thriller films for me are:



Halloween (1978)
A psychotic murderer institutionalized since childhood escapes on a mindless rampage while his doctor chases him through the streets.

The Exorcist (1973)
When a teenager is possessed by a mysterious entity, her mother seeks the help of two priests to save her daughter.

Mullholland Drive (2001)
After a car wreck on the winding Mulholland Drive renders a woman amnesic, she and a perky Hollywood-hopeful search for clues and answers across Los Angeles in a twisting venture beyond dreams and reality. 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166924/

The Ring (2002)
A young journalist must investigate a mysterious videotape which seems to cause the death of anyone in a week of viewing it. 

Scream (1996)
A killer known as "ghost face" begins killing off teenagers, and as the body count begins rising, one girl and her friends must push themselves beyond the boundaries of what they thought themselves capable of in order to survive.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117571/

What are some of your favorite horror jems?

1 comment:

  1. I do like NCIS but I'm not much for horror movies. I suspect that many regular blogger who are not into ranting or politics are like me either retired or close to it. We've seen too many horrors and are looking something to do with our hobbies. For me it's art, writing and though I'm no too much into photography I do appreciate good photography. My father and brother were photographers. I like reading about other countries too -- from a personal point of view. Since I was born and England and left there 50 years ago, I'm always reading blogs by English people.

    ReplyDelete